Program: Kiehl’s Auto Replenishment Subscription Program.
Promoter: L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: (03) 8680 0000.
Eligibility: The Program is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
The following products form part of the Program (“Participating Products”):
• Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream 50ml;
• Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 30ml; and
• Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate 30ml.
How to take part:
To take part in the Program, individuals must:
a) visit kiehls.com.au and follow the prompts to register; and
b) register for the Program (subscribing to purchase a Participating Product and opting to purchase that same Participating Product on a regular basis, with a maximum of eight (8) months in between purchases, as part of the subscription service) (“Eligible Purchase”).
The Program is a subscription service, and the Participating Product will be delivered to participants until they opt to cancel the service. By taking part in the Program, participants enter into an agreement to receive the Participating Product on an ongoing basis.
Participants will be charged for their first order upon completing the initial transaction on the site. Subsequent recurring orders will be charged without further authorisation from the participant, unless they have cancelled or otherwise modified their subscription as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
By subscribing to the Program, participants agree to receive the Participating Product on a recurring basis for an indefinite period until cancelled by the participant or the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The subscription amount and billing intervals are set out on the checkout page, confirmation correspondence, and the customer login area of the Kiehl’s website.
In order to cancel the subscription service, participants can log in to their Kiehl’s account and follow the prompts to cancel. Cancellations must be made by 11:59pm AEST/AEDT (VIC time) at least 24 hours before the next billing cycle, which shall be stipulated on the Kiehl’s website.
All payments can be made by credit or debit card (or any other payment method indicated on the Kiehl’s website). Participants are responsible for ensuring that their payment method details are valid and up to date and ensure sufficient funds are available at the time of payment processing.
The Promoter does not collect or store payment information. All payment information is collected and stored by the applicable third-party in order to be processed as required. The Promoter will never permanently store complete debit/credit card details.
All online debit/credit card transactions performed on the Kiehl’s site are through secured payment gateways. Complete debit/credit card details cannot be viewed by the Promoter or any outside party. Payments will appear on a participant’s bank statement or on PayPal as KIEHLSAU.
Subscriber discount offer:
As part of the Program, the Promoter will record each Eligible Purchase made by a participant. Individuals who take part in the Program and make an Eligible Purchase will receive a discount of 10% off the total price of each subsequent purchase of that same Participating Product ("Subscriber Discount") as part of the subscription (with a maximum of 8 weeks in between purchases).
Additional details (applicable to all Participating Products):
If a participant fails to make a purchase within the maximum eight 8-month time frame permitted (via their subscription), their next Eligible Purchase will be charged at full price before the Subscriber Discount is applied again to subsequent purchases under the subscription. Participants are not eligible to suspend their subscription.
If a participant cancels and then resumes their subscription, their next Eligible Purchase will be charged at full price before the Subscriber Discount is applied again to subsequent purchases under the subscription.
The Subscriber Discount will only be applied to Participating Products purchased as part of a subscription (regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in the same transaction), unless expressly stipulated by the Promoter.
Participants will be eligible to purchase different Participating Products and qualify for the corresponding Subscriber Discount, however, each different type of Participating Product will have a separate subscription and only purchases of the same type of Participating Product will be considered part of that subscription. Participants may add to the quantity of a type of Participating Product purchased as part of a subscription; however, each additional item will be charged at full price on the first occasion on which it is ordered and then subject to the Subscriber Discount thereafter as part of the relevant subscription.
1. Participants agree and acknowledge that they have read these Terms & Conditions and that participation in the Program is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. This Program is not valid in conjunction with any other offer(s). Purchases must be made via kiehls.com.au to qualify for the Program.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Program or a subscription at any time or make changes to these Terms & Conditions, in its absolute discretion (with or without providing notice of such changes).
4. No part of a Subscriber Discount is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift. Subscriber Discounts are not transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter. If a Participating Product is returned, any refund will reflect any Subscriber Discount that was applied to that Participating Product.
5. All Eligible Purchases will be eligible for free standard shipping.
6. Participants are responsible for ensuring that their contact details, payment details and delivery details are kept up to date with the Promoter. Participants can update and edit these details by logging into their account and following the prompts to update their details. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a participant not keeping their account details up to date. In the event that a participant’s payment fails due to insufficient funds, incorrect or outdated payment information, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel their subscription (and/or restart a participant’s Purchase Tally in the event that they update or correct their purchase information).
7. If a gift (or portion of a gift) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift (or that portion of the gift).
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claims in the event of non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Program, the Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
10. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.