Lip Balm #1
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A moisturising lip balm that helps soothe and smooth dry lips.
What It Is
An often missed step in skincare, is using a moisturising lip balm which will help nourish and soothe dry lips. Smooth on this replenishing lip balm to hydrate lips from dryness in the winter and around the year. A Kiehl’s classic since the 1960s!
What It’s Good For
- Smoothes and moisturises dry lips
- Perfect addition to your lip care routine
SQUALANEA signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturised.
ALOE VERAWidely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine, Aloe is known to hydrate and soothe skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant.
VITAMIN EFound in nature and renowned for its proven antioxidant benefits, Vitamin E is known to help neutralise skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturising skincare products.
How to Use
- Apply our moisturising lip balm liberally
- Reapply as needed to help moisturise and soften lips
- Can be used day and night
- Pair with the Buttermask for Lips for a more intensive lip treatment.