Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A hydrating and nourishing Avocado eye cream.
Enjoy your rewards now: join to earn your first
50 BONUS POINTS
What It Is
A nourishing Avocado eye cream that delivers a quick-burst of hydration. Formulated with Avocado Oil, Beta-Carotene and Shea Butter, this creamy formula is a Kiehl’s customer favourite.
What It’s Good For
- Gently moisturises the delicate under eye area
- Uniquely-concentrated formula does not migrate into eyes
- Opthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested for safety
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
AVOCADO OILDerived from the beloved Avocado Fruit, Avocado Oil has a rich, emollient texture and contains a balance of lipids including omega essential fatty acids. Within our formula, the use of renewable Avocado Oil is known to moisturise, nourish and soften skin.
BETA-CAROTENEBeta-Carotene is a naturally-derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange and red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and can give an orange tint when used in skincare products.
SHEA BUTTERShea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products. Within our formulas, Shea Butter is known to help defend dehydration, restore suppleness and improve the appearance of dry skin.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
How to Use
- Apply Avocado eye cream along the orbital bone with your fingertip
- Gently tap around the delicate eye area
- Avoid pulling the skin
- Can be applied day or night
- Discover nourishing hydration for your face with our Avocado face mask
When to Use
Our best-selling Avocado eye cream can be applied day or night. The creamy formula can also be applied as an under-eye mask. Apply a thick, visible layer around the eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes before gently wiping away any remaining residue.