Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A potent Vitamin C serum formulated with 12.5 percent Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.
A Vitamin C serum that boosts radiance, helps firm skin and visibly diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and pores for smoother-looking skin. Formulated with 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid and renewable 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside plus Hyaluronic Acid, this patented, water-free concentrate is a Kiehl’s customer favorite.
What It’s Good For
- Helps visibly reduce lines and wrinkles while helping firm skin over time
- Smoothes skin’s texture and helps visibly minimise the appearance of pores
- Antioxidant Vitamin C penetrates skin’s deeper surface layers and remains effective in skin for up to 6 days
- Provides visible results in just 2 weeks
- Suitable skincare for fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermatologist-tested for safety
- Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin
FRAGMENTED HYALURONIC ACIDThis fast-absorbing form of Hyaluronic Acid acts like a sponge and draws moisture into skin’s surface layers and expands as it absorbs. Hyaluronic Acid is known to help smooth and plump and is commonly used in skincare products intended to visibly reduce facial lines and refine texture.
PURE VITAMIN CL-Ascorbic Acid, also known as Pure Vitamin C, is a highly efficacious antioxidant known for its ability to improve the appearance of skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protection, Pure Vitamin C is known to help boost radiance, improve texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
VITAMIN CgVitamin Cg, or Ascorbyl Glucoside, is a Vitamin C derivative that activates once absorbed into the upper layers of the skin’s surface. With antioxidant benefits, this form of Vitamin C is frequently used in anti-wrinkle skincare products to help reduce facial lines over time. The form of Vitamin C within our formula is synthesized via green science, making it a renewable ingredient.
How to Use
- Cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application
- Apply Vitamin C serum over entire face, avoiding the eye area
- As it blends into skin, you may experience a feeling of warmth as the formula activates
- Apply morning and night, after cleansing and toning and before your moisturiser
- Avoid the eye area; in case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately
- Discover our other anti-aging skincare like our nighttime facial oil and retinol serum. Learn more about vitamin c and retinol in our expert guide.